Monday, March 12, 2007

Jackson's First 6 Weeks



We'll try to catch you up on my first 6 weeks. Here is Mommy and Daddy before I was born. They couldn't wait to meet me.

















Here is Mommy with Aunt Jamie. Look at those baby bumps!




















Here I am at the hospital ready to go home and keep mommy and daddy up all night!













I hated having my diaper changed and told everyone about it!














My friend Aiden came over the first week I was home. He was disappointed I wasn't big enough to play basketball so he tried to give me a fist bump instead.







Here I am taking my first bath at 1 1/2 weeks. It was so cold that mommy covered me up with a washcloth to keep me warm. I had to get cleaned up to go to my first superbowl party at Heather and Todd's house.










When I was 2 1/2 weeks old, I went on my first trip to Indianapolis to see the Fagins and Stantons. This is a picture of me with my favorite doggy, Ellie.











My mommy said she used to sleep on Grandpa Jack's tummy when she was a baby so I decided to give it a try. Quite comfy!













Here I am in an outfit that my favorite great aunt Darla sent.














Uncle Brad also came to visit when I was 4 1/2 weeks old.






















My cheeks are getting chubby at 4 1/2 weeks!














Grandma Susie has the touch! By the way, #8 was Daddy's number in college! I just got my first haircut at 4 weeks. Mommy said the mullet had to go, but Daddy wanted me to rock it for a while.










Here I am on my first overnight trip to Grandma Susie's house at 5 1/2 weeks. The doctor told me I weigh 10 pounds now!














Aunt Jamie also came to visit me at Grandma's house. She is due in 2 months with a baby cousin for me to play with!









No comments: